Buy Norco 5/325mg | Norco 5/325mg for sale
What is Norco?
Buy Norco Online – Norco is a prescription pain medication that combines acetaminophen and Hydrocodone. It is in a class of drugs called opioid (narcotic) analgesics and in a group of medicines called antitussive. In this combination of medicine, acetaminophen is a non-opioid medicine found in many popular medications like Tylenol. Hydrocodone is an opioid drug substance also available in a number of pain-relieving medicines.
Since it is a prescription medicine, people can Buy Norco Online on a legal prescription only. However, there are some online pharmacies where you can Buy Norco without any prescription.
Apart from Hydrocodone and acetaminophen, this product also contains some inactive ingredients including – microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, crospovidone, croscarmellose sodium, povidone, stearic acid, pregelatinized starch, and sugar spheres.
Uses of Norco
Norco is prescribed for limited medical purposes because of its high potential for abuse. Medical professionals indicate it for the management of moderate to moderately severe pain.
This combination is reserved for pain severe enough to require opioid (narcotic) analgesic and for which alternative analgesic treatments are inadequate. People with other medical conditions can also Order Norco Online when recommended by a medical expert.
People should not use Norco if they are allergic to Hydrocodone or acetaminophen. Pregnant or nursing ladies should also avoid using Norco.
People should inform their doctor or healthcare advisor if they have any of the following conditions before they Buy Norco Online.
- A history of alcoholism or drug addiction
- Diarrhea, bowel obstruction, inflammatory bowel disease, severe constipation
- Low blood pressure or dehydration
- History of head injury, stroke or brain tumor, etc.
Mechanism of Action
Norco contains Hydrocodone, an opioid substance, and acetaminophen, a non-opioid substance. Both ingredients work for management in different ways.
The exact mechanism of action of Hydrocodone is unknown. However, specific central nervous system opioid receptors for endogenous compounds with opioid-like activity have identified throughout the spinal cord and brain. They are though to play a significant role in the analgesic effects of the drug.
The exact work of acetaminophen is also unknown but is thought to involve central actions.
This combination of medication can produce some unpleasant effects in some unsuitable conditions. Most of these effects occur due to the misuse or non-medical use of the drug. They may also occur when using medicine properly, as indicated by a healthcare expert. Adverse effects can range from mild to severe depending on several factors such as dosage amount, individual’s physical and psychological conditions, and treatment duration.
Some possible side effects can include:
Common side effect
- Sleepiness, relaxed and calm feeling
- Incidence not known, changes in mood, Belching, feeling of indigestion, hearing loss
- Drowsiness, difficulty having a bowel movement, general body swelling
- Fear or nervousness, unusual drowsiness, dullness, tiredness, weakness, or feeling of sluggishness
- general sense of tiredness or weakness, headache, hoarseness
- Light-colored stools, irregular, fast or slow, or shallow breathing
- Loss of appetite, impaired hearing
- lightheadedness, dizziness, or fainting
- no blood pressure or pulse, loss of consciousness
- no muscle tone or movement, not breathing
- slow or irregular heartbeat, unpleasant breath odor
- stopping of heart, severe sleepiness
- a sudden decrease in the amount of urine, etc.
Users should take immediate medical help if they have any of given above symptoms while taking treatment with Norco. They should inform their doctor or healthcare provider if they have any other serious medical condition.
Warnings & Precaution
Norco can slow or stop your breathing and may be habit-forming. Misuse of such habit-forming medications can cause addiction, overdose, and death. Never share this high potent medicine with another person, especially someone with a history of drug addiction or abuse.
People should avoid using Norco if they have recently used alcohol, tranquilizers, sedatives, and other narcotic pain medications. People should also avoid it if they have used an MAO inhibitor in the past 14 days.
Users should use this medication as directed by their doctor or pharmacist to avoid the side effects of the drug. They may take Norco tablets by mouth with or without food, as indicated by their doctor or pharmacist.
There are no reviews yet.